" Any patch of sunlight in a wood will show you something about the sun which you could never get from reading books on astronomy. These pure and spontaneous pleasures are 'patches of godlight' in the woods of our experience."

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Lights

Glowing Christmas lights
Shine down upon me
Warmth, love, and comfort
Fill my heart

Christmas lights make me happy
They cheer me.
Twinkling like stars -
Brilliant, multicolored stars

Memories flood 
Of Christmases long past
Reflecting of old times
Warms my heart

The lights remind me
Of someone who came
A small baby born,
The reason we celebrate this day

That baby was a light
For all the world to see
He came here to save me
 And He came to save you

I love Christmas lights
And the joy that they give.
I love that small baby
And the light that He gives.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment