Day 2 of 182

I've found the joys in life come from the smallest of things - A ray of sunlight drifting in through your living room window, a cozy cat curled in his bed snoring, singing along to your favorite song.

Some days the only thing you can do is look around and enjoy those little things. Think about how lucky you are to be alive.

I tend to be more pessimistic so I have to force myself to find those things that I enjoy, those little things that make me smile or wonder or wish or hope.

Those are the things that get you through the day sometimes. Life is full of monotony and repetition but you can find some little thing that helps, just a little thing that brings you joy. So look around and think about how lucky you are to be alive right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trial of Humiliation

Some things to think about...

Perseverance