Tired

I am tired -

Tired of trying
Tired of being quiet
Of giving and giving
Of being trampled 
Of loving people with no return

Tired of needless suffering
Tired of hypocrisy
Tired of everything in life feeling like a scam
Of speaking but never being heard
Of people needing me

Tired of lies and more lies
Of watching people ruin their lives for nothing
Of feeling like the only sane person on the planet
Tired of church and unanswered prayers
Tired of being told what to do but never asked how I am doing

I am tired of life...at 39 years old. I thought it would take a lot longer before I felt this way.

I want to feel like life just began - I have a new baby, a new home. I could have a new lease on life but I am so tired. I can't escape the craziness around me - whether it's with my own family, community, or country. 

I am tired, so very tired. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trial of Humiliation

Some things to think about...

Perseverance